Testing Service Catalog (PDF)
Analytical Request Form (PDF)
Nutritional Request Form (PDF)
To ensure the integrity and security of samples sent to Medallion, we ask that our
customers observe the following guidelines when shipping samples:
- Secure each food sample in its own container. Seal each sample package completely
so that no leakage will occur. This is very important to prevent cross-contamination.
- Use packing materials that are strong enough to travel without damage or leakage.
- Samples needing refrigeration should be shipped appropriately.
- Please mark “refrigerate” on the outside of the package to ensure continuous refrigeration.
- Label each sample individually with the identification you would like included on
the final report.
- CAUTION: Do not use permanent marker for labeling pesticide residue samples. This will
contaminate the matrix.
- Enclose a Medallion Analytical or Nutritional Submission Form with sample identifiers
and matrices, purchase order and analyses you would like performed on each sample.
- If you would like your samples or shipping coolers sent back to you, please provide
your UPS or FedEx shipping number or include a return label with your product.
- Additional fees may apply for sample return or for special disposal.
Please send samples to:
Medallion Labs - Sample Handling Facility- Wing 5
9000 Plymouth Ave. North
Minneapolis, MN 55427