Shipping Product Samples
To insure the integrity and security of samples sent to Medallion, we ask that our customers observe
the following guidelines when shipping samples:
- Secure each food sample in its own container. Seal each sample package completely
so that no leakage will occur.
This is very important to prevent cross-contamination.
- Use packing materials that are strong enough to travel without damage or leakage.
- Samples needing refrigeration should be shipped appropriately.
Please mark “refrigerate” on the outside of the package to ensure continuous refrigeration.
- Label each sample individually with the identification you would like included on the final report.
- CAUTION: Do not use magic marker for labeling pesticide residue samples. This will contaminate the matrix.
- Enclose a Medallion Analytical or Nutritional Submission Form with sample identifiers and matrices,
purchase order and analyses you would like performed on each sample.
- If you would like your samples or shipping coolers sent back to you, please provide your
UPS or FedEx shipping number or include a return label with your product.
- Additional fees may apply for sample return or for special disposal.